From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Quigley - Sec
Sent: Friday, October 2, 2020 5:56 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Upgrade Question

You can keep paying on your maintenance agreement. (Of course, you're sort of paying for nothing--at least until you upgrade. But maybe the finances would be an incentive to let you do the upgrade.) Then you don't have to double up on payments later on. For other non-technical reasons we had to put off an upgrade a few years back. We kept paying the maintenance and it ended up being helpful when we finally reached the point we could upgrade.

Michael Quigley
Computer Services
The Way international
https://url.emailprotection.link/?bZOVBK4NAAvr2AL4S952XQ37NAeAyNPPZIKhhAPdi1Tuokl462wgfQ6N_nzspFx0uThz-YcdMDRXhUvoxrSIOzw~~