yes

On Fri, Sep 4, 2020 at 10:18 AM Rich Loeber <rich@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Have you checked your spam/junk folders?

Rich Loeber - @richloeber
Kisco Information Systems
http://www.kisco.com

On 9/4/2020 9:42 AM, Jay Vaughn wrote:
so this works...
SNDSMTPEMM RCP((JEFFERSONVAUGHN@xxxxxxxxx))
SUBJECT(TEST)
NOTE(TEST)
ATTACH(('/corei/pkg/fileB.zip' *ZIP *BIN))

but this does not...
SNDSMTPEMM RCP((JEFFERSONVAUGHN@xxxxxxxxx))
SUBJECT(TEST)
NOTE(TEST)
ATTACH(('/corei/pkg/fileC.zip' *ZIP *BIN))

both submissions report in the joblog... Send E-mail Successful.
again,the files have the exact same attributes, permissions, but simply
vary in size... fileB is larger than fileC...

what in the world?

Jay

On Fri, Sep 4, 2020 at 9:21 AM Jay Vaughn <jeffersonvaughn@xxxxxxxxx>