I think it's a Noble idea.

However the IFS services is no way secure enough or usable enough for end users at this point. I have a seen a few users fumble with it and that's a non-starter in my mind as an end user tool.

Way too many clicks. It's all about the clicks and securability.

I'm not disagreeing at all with the need for security, but with ACS you can establish an icon link on the user's desktop directly into any folder. Finance is still pulling some files for bank interfaces manually. We direct them directly into the appropriate folder. That does remove the drill downs.

Spirax-Sarco Engineering Plc. This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by Cisco Cloud Email Security.