If the authority is not present for a user, the the DSPOBJD as coded will not show it.
If you knew the exact library the DSPOBJD would give authority error if sufficient authority did not exist.
If you use the SQL object_statistics it would show the object name and library but not its details.

That inconsistency between interfaces imho is not good.
I know “security by obscurity” is not the best setup, but what you don’t see....
--
Bryan Dietz