In RPG I think you would get this message, because you have to use a host variable, which has the colon in front - the Valid tokens: phrase says there should be a colon where rows is. Maybe in ACS for this statement you still need the colon - maybe check the documentation.

In ACS, go to the Edit menu and look for the Examples item - once you open that dialog, search for diagnostics in the text box - see if there is anything with an example that you can see how it is used.

Vern

So I'm kind of confused and not at a system right now.