From: "Vernon Hamberg" <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion"
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 18/06/2020 08:30 AM
Subject: Re: ACS Run SQL Scripts - define a variable
Sent by: "MIDRANGE-L" <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Don

You should be able to - CREATE VARIABLE somename as datatype, then use
somename where you see :Rows = just don't use the semi-colon.

It's very cool!

To see the value, there is a tab at the bottom for global variables -
click on it and click on Refresh - Ba-Da-Boom!

For the longest time I didn't know at all how to do things with global
variables - got lucky one day just fooling around!

Regards
Vern