I've made it a habit to run the Must Gather Tools whenever opening a ticket and attach the zip file it generates.

MustGather: How to obtain and Install QMGTOOLS and keep it current
https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/mustgather-how-obtain-and-install-qmgtools-and-keep-it-current

Whenever I use it the first step I do is to take option 13 to make sure I'm running the latest version. It changes rather frequently.

I opened a case yesterday. Even before IBM contacted me I attached the MG data.
IBM quickly resolved my problem by saying something to the effect of use a different browser.

However, here is the new item I found. The technician sent me a nice PDF report titled:
SYSSNAP Alerts for system: <redacted>
This report had Red boxes for CRITICAL and ERROR and yellow boxes for WARNING.
CRITICAL, in my case, listed some nasty defective PTF's I had which needed to be replaced with newer PTFs.
One ERROR complained my PTF groups needed updating. This will be done in under 2 weeks.
One ERROR listed one LPP past expiration. Apparently it's time to wipe the old Web Query and start over as fresh. That and some of the PPM of print services have issues I need to look at.
The last ERROR: The ratio of virtual processors (VP) to processor units, 10:4.00, exceeds recommended guidelines. This can negatively impact IBM i performance. In general, VPs should be equal to processor units rounded up to next whole number. See Virtualization Best Practices for more information.
The first WARNING error was that there are some files listed in EDTRBDAP which should be addressed
Another WARNING listed some non-reporting hardware resources but admitted it may be because I may be doing dynamic lparing or some such thing.
Another WARNING says I have a damaged PTF. Our application uses PTF's. I turned that over to the application team.
Another WARNING questioned my choice of values for QQRYDEGREE, but since I've had multiple IBM people on here looking at that I'm not mucking with that again. Apparently they are enamored with using *NONE instead of *OPTIMIZE.
Two WARNING messages mentioned getting some PTF's to fix issues.
Another WARNING questioned my TCP attributes.
The last WARNING says that I have 8 users in ANZDFTPWD. 3 of which are enabled. 3 of which have a password that is not expired.

This report is good in a lot of ways. I can also see some consultants being concerned because customers changed system values, TCP attributes, etc based on this report.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738