Upgrade From 7.2 to 7.3, the microcode was RS 730-J operating system was RS 730-10 , and the last PTFs cum C0128730 with last PTFs groups (supposedly):

SF99875                  18
SF99867                   4
SF99729                 107
SF99728                  48
SF99727                   7
SF99725                  17
SF99724                  38
SF99723                   6
SF99722                  23
SF99703                  18

I install perfectly microcode and operating system, install PTFs and do IPL, before applying PTFs send this error code: CPF2554

The IPL continues installing a few PTFs, when it reaches the code C900 29B0 it began to give some codes DXXXXXXX and ended with the code B90037FF,
the partition has an error status, after several IPLs, IBM suggests reinstalling the operating system, at this time this Available to download the RS 730-K,
I decide to install microcode and operating system again, while IBM gives me a list of PTFs that must be installed:

MF65810
MF99208
si69327
si71562
si72072
si71241
si17254
si71633
si73030

I install perfectly the new microcode and operating system, install PTFs that IBM suggested, I install the cumulative and group PTFs again, I give IPL,
it finishes and it doesn't install all the ptfs, I check and see that I need PTFs:

SI72323
SI72540
SI72530
SI71699
SI71489
SI73189

I request them and in waiting I notice that the PTF SI71402 is damaged, I repair it, I reinstall the cumulative and group PTFs,
after a very long IPL apparently it is ready, all good.

The IBM documentation is confusing, and not entirely found, even if I checked the system with a Check Product Option (CHKPRDOPT) and all good,
I think it would be wise to install a new level of group ptfs and if possible a new cumulative.

I send you the link where the instructions for the new cumulative package C20128 are:
https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/node/6198541

If you do not need to install 7.3 AND / OR the last levels of PTFs this month, wait for the next month, collect information and preferably install the RS 730-K microcode
or at least make sure that the PTFs MF65810 and MF99208 install first. I would have wanted to wait until the next month but I couldn't.