Beyond that, you are go get pummeled with probes from China, Russia, and other countries, your firewall will get overrun. Even if you put the ACS to block certain countries ( easily found commercial solutions for that) most of them redirect from places inside the US.

Not my first choice either. You’d be way better off with spending the time/money to upgrade the firewall and set up the VPN accounts.

Jim Oberholtzer
Agile Technology Architects