Laurence Chiu,

I would be happy to have a conversation with you regarding external storage options for IBM i. Strengths/weaknesses and the value it can bring in an HA environment. Steve pitcher and I are also doing a webinar next week where we review internal vs external storage. Send me an email and we can set something up.

Have a great day.

Richie Palma

iTech Solutions Group, LLC
phone: (203) 744-7854 Ext. 182
mobile: (616) 581-5542
email: rpalma@xxxxxxxxxxxx

HQ: 27 Mill Plain Rd, Suite 3 Danbury CT 06811
O: Grand Rapids, MI

www.itechsol.com
www.iInTheCloud.com

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.