So here's an update......I've been able to get Adobe Acrobat installed on my machine. Here's what I've done to this point:
* Used AFP Utilities to print the overlay
* Used the ACS Printer Output function to save the printed overlay spool file as a PDF
* Use Acrobat to make modifications to the PDF
* Installed the AFP Printer Driver and selected the Generic InfoPrint 300 dpi printer to print to a file to create a .PRN file
* Attempt to upload the .PRN file into an overlay using the iSeries Navigator
Currently the upload is failing. Of course, the error messages are not descriptive at all. I feel like I have all the tools I need to do this, and am just missing some small piece of the puzzle. Any thoughts?
Senior ERP Programmer/Analyst Consultant
Direct: 330.487.3739 | Cell: 330.495.5627 | Toll Free: 800.225.7712
2450 Edison Blvd, Suite 3, Twinsburg OH 44087
Leader in Horticultural Containers
> [cid:image013.png@01D6038B.873233C0] <https://www.facebook.com/HCCompanies/
> [cid:image014.png@01D6038B.873233C0] <https://www.instagram.com/hccompanies/
> [cid:image015.png@01D6038B.873233C0] <https://twitter.com/hc_companies
The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find out more visit the Mimecast website.