On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 3:56 PM Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hiya Laurence,

Last I checked the FTP server on IBM i did not offer the ability to
resume. (its been awhile since I checked, though). The one on AIX
does support resume, however... You mentioned Power server, but didn't
mention which OS.

On the client side for IBM i the FTPAPI tool does support resuming a
transfer. But, the basic IBM FTP client does not (or, did not when I
last checked.) Not really sure about other OSes besides IBM i

Thanks. In terms of FTPAPI do you mean this tool?

https://www.scottklement.com/ftpapi/

Since we are rebuilding our IBMi system from scratch (rebuilding the RAID
and then restoring from a tape) I might ask our vendor if they can also
install this tool subject to passing security scrutiny etc That might be
the answer we need - minimal change required in the environment.

Thanks

-SK