Who knows what linux I booted on that thing but it didn't care and some of the drives I used were 6607s (I used to have a ton of 'em!)

Perhaps a driver bit? I used dual port SCSI cards (non-raid) from Adaptec. 68 pin style type with any needed adapters depending on the drives I was connecting.

I'm swampped getting ready for 'silly season' (the season in which we speak a lot!) so I might not get the thing out and running for a while.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.Frankeni.com