Patrick,
Thanks for the reply.

First let me say I don't know a lot about SFTP. It is not something we use a lot around here.

My understanding on how the command in the CL program is supposed to work is, once the connection is made the script on my IFS which is called. That scrip is /BankName/scriptname.sftp. For clarity purposes , I should have called it /IFS_DIRECTORY/scriptname.sftp. Sorry for the confusion.

scriptname.sftp contains the lines below.

get "FILE NAME.*" /IFS_DIRECTORY/download.txt
exit

No other changes have taken place on the system. Like I said before, I can copy and paste the command from the CL program directly into the QP2TERM window and it works. It fails every time when running from the CL.

We do have one other program that uses SFTP. It has not been recompiled and it is still working. Not sure if that means anything or not.

Terry Anderson

message: 1
date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 23:53:19 +0100
from: Patrik Schindler <poc@xxxxxxxxxx>