Gary,

I found this article from MC Press On-Line that speaks directly to the issue of creating AFP Forms Overlays for things like "tax forms"...  see:
    https://www.mcpressonline.com/analytics-cognitive/document-management/how-to-create-professional-looking-afp-resources-on-ibm-i-or-anywhere-else

See also this related article:
    https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/creating-afp-resources-using-ibm-afp-printer-drivers

I am hoping you may already have the necessary AFP printer drivers installed on your Windows 7 machine(s), from prior years and previous uses.

Let me know if that helps,

Mark