Note that is the 1.1.8.3 version.
V7R4M0 SI71900
V7R3M0 SI71934
V7R2M0 SI71935

Once you have that version on your workstation..... If you edit the AcsConfig.prioperties file you can add the following

com.ibm.iaccess.CheckUpdateSystem=system_name

with the 'system_name' being an IBM i that has this PTF on it... in the future when IBM updates the PTF with a new version, when you go in to ACS and click the check for updates, we will check the system you have listed there... and if the save date on the file is newer than what is on your workstation... you have the option to have ACS download it and install it for you!!!!

If... you don't want to use the location provided in the PTF... You can specify your own IFS location!!! Add the following to the AcsConfig.properties...

com.ibm.iaccess.CheckUpdatePath=/path_where_zip_was_extracted

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.Frankeni.com