From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steinmetz, Paul via MIDRANGE-L
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2020 1:26 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Cc: Steinmetz, Paul
Subject: [EXTERNAL] RE: Delete File From Backup

4th page of SAVCHGOBJ.

Objects to omit:
Object . . . . . . . . . . . . Name, generic*, *USRSPC...
Library . . . . . . . . . . *ALL Name, generic*, *ALL
Object type . . . . . . . . . *ALL *ALL, *ALRTBL, *BNDDIR...

Objects to omit (OMITOBJ) - Help

Specifies the objects to be excluded from the operation. Up to 300
objects or generic object values can be specified.

Paul