From: smith5646midrange@xxxxxxxxx
To: "'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'" <midrange-
l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 01/01/2020 01:44 PM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] RE: SQL and commitment control
Sent by: "MIDRANGE-L" <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Unfortunately, that is what I have been stumbling upon during my
research
but I was certain that there was a mode that got around that. I wonder
what
I was working on in the past...or maybe it was some weird wishful
thinking
dream that I got around it in the past.

I also found humor in the fact that your Wikipedia link discussed the
issue
related to purchase orders.

I didn't want to have to deal with temp files / members but that might
be my
only work around at this point (or a bunch of arrays to hold the data
until
the "commit"). It's not a pretty solution either way.

Thanks everyone for your help on this and Happy New Year.