Looking to deploy new Power servers across two data centers to support
application that is low volume but mission critical and high financial
I am using the following design guidelines.
1. Both servers use SAN no disks. Total 5TB max
2. Data is encrypted at rest
3. Data is replicated in real time across the two sites
4. Backup to VTL
5. Off-site backups to LTO tape
So the kit would be
1. Two Power 9 servers 16GB FC
3. IBM Storwize V5000 using its encryption and mirroring software
5. DSI IDSI520-D04 VTL
This is for an Enterprise that already has mainframes and DS8K SANs with
SKLM supporting encryption so it's not over cooking it
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.