the website still shows April, but it will change soon enough...

Latest Updates
Version = 1.1.8.3
Build date = December 2019
ESS Level = LCD8-2010-23

Note: This version requires Java 8. To ensure uninterrupted usage, make sure your deployment is using Java 8 before deploying this version.
To check which version of Java is being used by IBM i Access Client Solutions, select Help->About from the product's main panel.

Here are a couple options for obtaining a no-cost version of Java:
https://adoptopenjdk.net/
https://aws.amazon.com/corretto/

---------------------------------
1. Enhancements to Run SQL Scripts:
- Availability of Content Assist (RFEs 96285, 112116, 115073, 123901)
- Option in status bar for downloading additional rows (RFE 124799)
- Save custom examples using Edit->Examples->Save as New Example... (RFE 103463)
- Additional directory support for examples at Edit->Examples->Insert from Examples... , Preferences...
- Display cursor coordinates in status bar
- Syntax highlighting updates
- Insert from Examples enhanced for new IBM i Services
2. SQL Performance Center
- Display confirmation message prior to deleting an active monitor ( RFE 130146 )
3. Enhancements to Database Schemas:
- Search capability using Edit->Find
- Support for TRUNCATE TABLE
- Constraint Definition dialogs show status
- List the nodes below each schema in alphabetical order (RFE 137014 )
4. Miscellaneous Visual Explain improvements
5. Enhancements to Integrated File System:
- Add "Open in Run SQL Scripts" action for .sql files
- Add "Explain SQL" action for programs
6. Enhancements to System Configurations:
- Additional Hardware Management Interfaces on the provided list of candidates (RFE 134333, 134973)
Note the following incompatibility:
Since Tape Management 2 was added, the Tape Management plugin was renamed from tapemgmt to tapemgmt1 (reference GettingStarted).
7. Data Transfer Enhancements:
- Additional option for com.ibm.iaccess.dataxfer.SheetId (RFE 135210)
8. Other General Enhancements:
- Check and download updates from an IBM i system. See GettingStarted section 5.2 Setting up an IBM i Update Location.
- Import and View Personal Certificates using Key Management (RFE 128331)
- The default user id will no longer be switched when changing passwords
- Set default action on ACS Window Setup Panel (RFE 137693)

Thanks to:
https://twitter.com/PowerSystems_i/status/1202618916536815616?s=20

Bryan