Yeah, there are some utilities that are no longer available, but the basic protocol is still on the system.

On 11/8/2019 3:32 PM, Shabu Francis wrote:
Thanks Vern.
That's good news. We were in look out for new third party etc.. thinking
the new upgrade will cause an issue in printing for devtpe (*afpds)

Thanks again.

On Fri, Nov 8, 2019 at 4:24 PM Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>