From: "Rob Berendt" <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion"
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 31/10/2019 11:52 PM
Subject: RE: QBASACTLVL recommendations.
Sent by: "MIDRANGE-L" <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I may add this to Halcyon also:

-- Are we approaching maximum number of threads?
With T1 as (
select
system_pool_id,
pool_name,
maximum_active_threads,
current_threads,
dec(
dec(current_threads, 15, 3) / dec(maximum_active_threads, 15, 3)
, 15, 3) as Thread_Percent
FROM gdihq.QSYS2.MEMORY_POOL_INFO
where system_pool_id = 2)
select *
from T1
where Thread_Percent > .40
;
The low value of .40 will be raised, after testing...