On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 11:45 AM Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From what I know if you have Query/400 you probably have a limited license for part of DB2 Web Query.
Here's a really old snippet.

Thanks. I am thinking that's probably *too* old, though. I found this:

https://www-01.ibm.com/common/ssi/cgi-bin/ssialias?infotype=AN&subtype=CA&htmlfid=877/ENUSZP19-0056&appname=lenovospain&language=es

Overview:
IBM® is changing the ordering of IBM Db2® Web Query for i (5733-WQX)
and IBM Query for i (5770-QU1), previously known as Query/400.
Previously, Query for i was bundled with Db2 Web Query orders. Now
Query for i is available to order separately and no longer bundled
with Db2 Web Query. This gives you the flexibility to select the
products you need.

The "availability" of this was January 8, 2019.

First part of the description:
In 2007, IBM announced and delivered a package of data analytics tools
that included Query for i (5770-QU1, 5761-QU1, and 5722-QU1) and Db2
Web Query for i. Whether a client needed Db2 Web Query for i, or Query
for i, or both, the products were included together in one order.

Of course, they don't show what the prices were before and after, so
the "increased customer flexibility" is probably 90% disingenuous and
translates into "increased IBM profit margin".

John Y.