Hi, all

This kind of discussion (about name changes) seems to surface from time to
time. Being a *very* old hand at working with IBM midrange systems I try to
steer clear of them. Nevertheless, when things seem to heat up a little I
always like to remind people about the following itjungle.com article
(dated April 1, 2008!):

https://www.itjungle.com/2008/04/01/fhs040108-story02/

At least for me, it helps to keep things in perspective :-)

Best regards,

Luis Rodriguez
(P.S: I'm one of those old hands who try to use the IBM i name as often as
I can, although my users (and IT coworkers) still think of the system as
"The AS/400" (ours is an old i5-520).