Thank you for the answer.

While I can work with this and create a solution I am totally baffled why
one system behaves this way and every other system does not.

Why is this one system doing a profile swap and the others are not ?

I installed both systems. Installation was not a save on old and restore
on new, it was a restore of profiles and a data (library) migration. The
Zend install was fresh not copied.

The working system has job XTOOLKIT, type BCH with function PGM-XMLSERVICE
- The NON working system has job XMLSERVICE, type BCI with function
PGM-XMLSERVICE

How can I check the version of XMLSERVICE both in Library XMLSERVICE and
in the IFS
/usr/local/zendphp7/var/libraries/PHP_Toolkit_for_IBMI_i/default/library ?

Thanks

Don Brown

"MIDRANGE-L" <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 22/10/2019
09:06:16 AM: