If you can find a newly inserted record...

You can looking in the journal for entries with the RRN.

Charles

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 2:21 PM Jay Vaughn <jeffersonvaughn@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Thanks rob. I had figured it was those pgms with program described files.

Though I do believe we have journaled files.

Can you offer an example perhaps of what to seek out in the journal
entries to detect these culprit pgms?

Jay

Sent from my iPhone