Sorry. Just seeing this thread or would have helped explain sooner.
I ran off so quickly once rob pointed out the partionstat table, which was exactly what I needed.

The reason for checking members will be clarified in my very first post. We have an old archaic solution that had all our tables that were created up to 2006 scrubbed for identified sensitive data.
My objective is to replace that old solution with a new dynamic solution but only need to worry about tables changed/created since 2006. See original post why we don’t want to refer to object last change date.
At the end of the day, this research project has evolved into a new method to allow us to scrub data and partitionstat is no longer even used. Only syscolumns will be and we are including all tables not just the “prior to 2006” ones as the old scrubbing process will be retired now.

Jay

Sent from my iPhone