Not disagreeing that this particular bit can give focus to your efforts. As you say on this system focusing on libraries would be pointless. Normally they are the largest part of the system, this displayed system must be a host partition for example.

BUT in a pinch you need to already have this (and yes, you SHOULD!) but it will be from 'not right now' so if the problem was runnaway temp space for example you wouldn't see that because it didn't exist at snap time. And this thing takes TIME to run which may not be available.

The SQL bits I posted earlier in the thread will report temp space in about 1 second. Worth a look!! And even on the system you show, if someone DID have a runaway RPG task that was creating records at a ridiculous pace then this report would mislead to believe that libraries are inconsequential here!

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.Frankeni.com