is it mandatory the file(dec64.txt) which i am trying to transfer from
desktop or from y drive to rishi(lib)/rs1(srcfile) in c1 member both should
have same name either c1 or dec64?

On Tue, Oct 8, 2019 at 10:19 PM Rishi Seth <rishiseth99@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ftp> quote site namefmt 1
250 NOW USING NAMING FORMAT "1".
ftp> ascii
200 REPRESENTATION TYPE IS ASCII NONPRINT.
ftp> put y:/dec64.txt/qsys.lib/rishi.lib/rs1.file/c1.mbr
y:/dec64.txt/qsys.lib/rishi.lib/rs1.file/c1.mbr: File not foundHi,