Paul

Check out some of the other posts in this thread - we know how Word, etc., do autochange for some things - those can be completely or selectively turned off.

And I use a technique of undoing the auto-change with Ctrl-Z - works well in a limited-need scenario such as mine.

So we have options.

Regards
Vern