I would definitely start a PMR on that. I have the same results as Rob.

On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 1:24 PM Blair Hamren <bhamren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks,

Will try in the morning. I was hoping to find some way to trace what is
happening.

On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 2:17 PM Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I recreated the data area. I'll try it again in the morning.

Suggest you try this in the morning:

TRCJOB SET(*ON)
CRTDTAARA...
TRCJOB SET(*OFF) OUTPUT(*PRINT)
WRKPTFGRP While in there hit F6 to print.
DSPPTF OUTPUT(*PRINT)
DSPJOBLOG OUTPUT(*PRINT)
Use iACS to download all these spool files. If you had the job schedule
entry, add that also.
Zip them together.
Create a case at support.ibm.com and upload that file
At 7.4 it's a pretty safe bet you have support.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738