From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of B
Stone
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2019 10:31 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Applying license keys through ESS... job log wanted

Found the issue. It was the date format on the EXPDATE parameter.

Making a CL was actually easy. I opened them all up in NotePad++ and
replaced ")" with ") +".

Then I replaced "(*NONE) +" with "(*NONE)", added PGM and ENDPGM and changed
the date formats and all was good. I do recall last time doing all that by
hand. :)

Bradley V. Stone
www.bvstools.com
GreenTools for PayPal <https://www.bvstools.com/g4pp.html>: Easily send
PayPal invoices from your IBM i applications using RPG ILE! Process refunds,
get account balances and more!