I know with my SPLTOOL software that converts spooled files to PDF I have
an option to provide a CCSID on the resulting file and for conversion. How
does IBM handle that with their CPYSPLF?

You're welcome to try out SPLTOOL to see if that works if you can't figure
it out. https://www.bvstools.com/spltool.html.

The only code pages I ever had issues with were DCBC Chinese characters.

Bradley V. Stone
www.bvstools.com
MAILTOOL Benefit #13 <https://www.bvstools.com/mailtool.html>: The ability
to use an IFS stream file as the body of the email (either text or html).

On Wed, Sep 11, 2019 at 4:29 AM Roberto De Pedrini <roberto.faq400@xxxxxxxxx>