From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Matt Shea
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2019 1:12 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Auto populate fields and advance screens

We are attempting to implement dimensional scales into our warehouse. Though the vendor supplied software, the scales will automatically populate designated fields on our screens with the values received from the scale. My issue is this, once the data is received into the fields how can I automatically force an ENTER or FIELD EXIT without the having user pressing the keyboard? Each of the fields are currently set to CHECK(ER RZ). The data arrives into the fields and is right aligned and zero left, then nothing with user intervention.

Thoughts and ideas are welcome!

Thanks,
Matt