Size %
Unit Type (M) Used
1 6B22 260978 71.8
2 6B22 260978 71.8
3 6B22 260978 71.8
11 6B22 260978 71.8
12 6B22 260978 71.8
13 6B22 260978 71.8
The gap in numbers is due to the recent reduction in the number of disks (WRKNWSSTG) because of too much free space on this guest.
Host is two and a half screens of
Size
Type (M)
5B11 727418

VTL is virtualized through VIOS
CMB11 6B25-001 Operational Storage Controller
DC03 6B25-001 Operational Storage Controller
USSGVTL 3584-032 Operational Tape Library
Resource Type-model
USSGVTL 3584-032
TAP50 3580-005
TAP55 3580-005
TAP53 3580-005
TAP49 3580-005
TAP48 3580-005
TAP54 3580-005
TAP52 3580-005
TAP51 3580-005

WRKMLBSTS
Device/
Resource Status Allocation
USSGVTL VARIED ON
TAP48 OPERATIONAL UNPROTECTED
TAP49 OPERATIONAL UNPROTECTED
TAP50 OPERATIONAL UNPROTECTED
TAP51 OPERATIONAL UNPROTECTED
TAP52 OPERATIONAL UNPROTECTED
TAP53 OPERATIONAL UNPROTECTED
TAP54 OPERATIONAL UNPROTECTED
TAP55 OPERATIONAL UNPROTECTED

Change Backup Control Group Attributes
Parallel device resources:
Minimum resources . . . . . . . . . . 4
Maximum resources . . . . . . . . . . *MIN
Asynchronous bring . . . . . . . . . . . *YES

Restricted state save.

7:21:55 Begin processing for control group VUDTFULL type *BKU.
7:22:44 Starting SAVSYS to devices USSGVTL.
7:26:20 SAVSYS is complete.
7:26:20 Starting *IBM backup, type *FULL.
7:27:17 Backup *IBM, type *FULL complete.
7:27:17 Starting *ALLUSR backup, type *FULL.
7:30:48 Backup *ALLUSR, type *FULL complete.
7:30:49 Starting save of list *LINK to devices *MEDDFN.
7:52:02 Media file 1 of 4 information
7:52:02 Media file 2 of 4 information
7:52:02 Media file 3 of 4 information
7:52:02 Media file 4 of 4 information