Agreed.

--
Jim Oberholtzer
Agile Technology Architects

From: B Stone
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2019 9:03 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: FTP to/from IBM i issues

I've never had an issue with FileZilla and IBM i. Even uploading binary
files, save files, etc.

It's just that sometimes I don't want to wait for a directory to load
before selecting the file to download. Sometimes that's just a waste of
time when I can go:

get LAPortal_2019-08-08-06.00.00.699000_out.zip

from a command line FTP interface.

Bradley V. Stone
www.bvstools.com
MAILTOOL Benefit #19 <https://www.bvstools.com/mailtool.html>: The ability
to turn off "Strict SSL" settings. This means no importing Certificate
Authorities (CAs) unless you want to.

On Sun, Aug 11, 2019 at 8:59 AM Jim Oberholtzer <midrangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>