From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Rob
Berendt
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2019 8:36 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: SSD's

If the goal is to reduce costs will buying a 5010E to do this just shift the
cost to now paying maintenance, electricity, cooling, etc for that? Plus
infrastructure and complexity?
Would that be less than the maintenance costs of having disk expansion units
in your P9?

IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1 Group Dekko Dept 1600 Mail
to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E