Roberto,

WWPNs appeared just a couple of seconds when starting IBM i LPAR and I could map them to host configuration.

And you are right... doesn't make sense

Regards

Diego E. KESSELMAN

El 29/07/19 a las 20:45, Roberto José Etcheverry Romero escribió:
Just to clarify, when "enabled" the storwize forces everything (host and
node traffic) thru the NPIV wwpns, and they don't work without a switch so
in a direct attach situation you end up like this. What's weird to me is
that you said you were able to see the host's WWPN and map the volumes. If
NPIV is active, and therefore the link can't be established due to a lack
of switching, how did you map them?

On Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 3:48 PM Diego Kesselman <diegokesselman@xxxxxxxxx>