It should run if you have V7R2 TR8 or V7R3 TR4 according to

https://www-03.ibm.com/support/techdocs/atsmastr.nsf/002573f7000ac64286256c71006d2e0a/396fa24d2b87cf3785258377007a3589/$FILE/iExternalStorageMatrix-20190508a.pdf

-h

Am 29.07.2019 um 15:38 schrieb Diego Kesselman <diegokesselman@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi all,

I'm trying to connect a new Power9 (41A) with EN0A (16Gb FC adapter) to a V5010E with 16Gb controllers.We have V7R3.