What I would do in your case is capture the journal entries to a table.
That way it's far easier to tie back changes for a specific user. So if you
see the password has been changed from *NONE, you could then look back to
see when the password was changed to *NONE. And so on and so forth.

Thanks,

Jason E. Olson
IBM i Engineer/Developer
josys36@xxxxxxxxx