Hi,

This is just FYI for users of ACS' Run SQL Scripts (RSS).

I had a problem the other day when I was trying to test a stored procedure
using RSS (latest ACS version) and it was using the *wrong data library*
for the data it read.

After a lot of rewriting the stored procedure I eventually tracked down the
problem to the JDBC Configuration I was using in RSS - the configuration
looked correct but I had the same library name in both the "Default SQL
Schema" field and in the "Library List" section. This caused the "CHGLIBL"
to quietly fail when it started the connection and so I was accidentally
using the user profile's default library list for the stored procedure
tests.

I removed the duplicate library name, re-applyed the JDBC configuration and
everything worked fine.

There was no error in the JDBC Configuration screen, nor in the ACS RSS
"messages". I eventually found the CPF2184 (Library list not
replaced).message in the joblog.

Hopefully this helps someone else save themselves hours of hair-tearing.

-Paul.