If you use vHMC I guess you can add a small VM with WinXP/Win7/Win10 and
ACS local to your HMC/vHMC and something like
TeamViewer/LogMeIn/AnyDesk/Remote Destop/VNC to reach your session.
We use this method after we have an issue with OPT21 more than once.
If connection fails, your session remains active.
If you are on the road with your big-screen smartphone, you can see (and
use) your console and do grosseries/take your dog for a walk while running
OPT21 or adding disks to ASP.

El jue., 16 de mayo de 2019 16:31, DrFranken <midrange@xxxxxxxxxxxx>