In fact there is a simple way to disable the triggers even in a
RubeGoldberg system.

Also SyncSort has 24/7 support so I would suggest calling them or checking
the knowledge base which is very good.

On the data group definitions you'll find these two entries which may
help. Or as I said I would call SyncSort,

Disable triggers during
apply . . . . . . . . . : *YES
Process trigger entries . : *YES

Augie Palumbo