From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Rich Loeber
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2019 10:25 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Audit Journal Entry for Trigger Enable/Disable

Joe,

Here's a link from the IBM Knowledge Center:
[1]https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/ssw_ibm_i_74/rzaru/rzarufinder.htm

Rich Loeber - @richloeber
Kisco Information Systems
[2]http://www.kisco.com

On 5/13/2019 10:00 AM, Joe Pluta wrote:

Alternately, does anyone know of a single PDF that contains all the
audit journal entry definitions? I could search that...