Stefan

I think you're right about extreme needs - all along, as I've seen this feature developing, it has been in the context of 2 main nodes.

I just googled "quorum data" - it seems to be an industry term used in distributed database systems. New terms for some of us (myself!!) to learn, I see!!

Regards
Vern