Stefan

You need 2 nodes - probably can be partitions.

I don't know if I would call it a cluster - is that a term IBM used in the Db2 Mirror documentation?

The limit on the connection between nodes was stated as between 100 and 200 meters in a presentation last week. This is a limitation of the RoCE protocol, as I understand it.

So this is a local data center setup only - not DR for sure - the Knowledge Center pages mention that DR products work along with Db2 Mirror.

Very exciting
Vern