From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Justin
Taylor
Sent: Monday, April 8, 2019 12:14 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Install Ghostscript

I installed mine from Perzl.org (http://www.perzl.org/aix/index.php). I was
on 7.1 when I installed them.

HTH

-----Original Message-----
From: john art [mailto:jhon_art@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2019 10:05 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Install Ghostscript

Hi all

As i would need to use ImageMagick to convert PDF to JPG, i installed
ImageMagick from Scott Klement Link http://www.scottklement.com/imagemagick/
;

the imagemagik's convert command, needs also Ghostscript. Now i have
problem on installing Ghostscript as:

when i try to run GMAKE (downlaod froom
https://www.ghostscript.com/download/gsdnld.html and after ./configure), i
receive this error :

"/usr/include/unistd.h:198:16: error: conflicting types for 'lseek64'

extern off64_t lseek64(int, off64_t, int);

/usr/include/unistd.h:196:14: note: previous declaration of 'lseek64' was
here extern off_t lseek(int, off_t, int);.."

i also tried to download it from
http://yips.idevcloud.com/wiki/index.php/Pase/Pdf2PsOutq , but when i try to
run " convert mydoc.pdf mydoc.jpg" to convert from PDF to JPG i reveice this
errors :
exec():0509-036The gs program could not be loaded due to the following
mistakes:
0509-150 The dependent module libpng.a (libpng.so.2) was not loaded.
0509-022 Unable to load the libpng.a module (libpng.so.2).
0509-026System error: A file or directory in the path name does not exist.
convert: Postscript delegate failed mydoc.pdf

Can some help me to install Ghostscript on my IBM V7.2 ?

Thanks in advance

https://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l.