Thanks to everyone with their previous help. I have decided to print documents to PDF's, which will be uploaded into a new document processing application and be displayed as a PDF. The problem is that the name of the PDF is too long so I need to create a final filename that uniquely identifies the output so that it can be cross referenced and reattached to the correct file in the new application. I have created a unique cross reference field by using the ROW NUMBER () statement in my SQL that created the output file that I declared here (DTMOUT9). The field name is newnameobj and I am trying to rename the output file using that field. When I try to rename the output before printing, I get a message saying it can't locate the object. Any ideas how I can fit something into this to do that. I took my rename statement out.

Again I apologize for the "simplicity" of the problem, but appreciate any help. In the end I want the out filename to be something

DCLF FILE(JACQRYLIB/DTMOUT9)
START:
LOOP:
RCVF
MONMSG MSGID(CPF0864) EXEC(GOTO CMDLBL (THEEND))
IF (&TPEOBJ *NE *STMF) THEN (GOTO (CMDLBL (LOOP))
PRTDTMDOC DOC(&NAMEOBJ) DIR(%TRIM(&PATHDIR)) +
DEV(PRTPDFIT)
MONMSG MSGID(ERR0350) CMPDTA(*NONE) EXEC(GOTO LOOP)
GOTO LOOP
THEEND

John A. Candidi | IT Systems, Applications and Support Manager
2250 Chapel Avenue West, Suite 200, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
[cid:image012.jpg@01D1C259.112E7430]
Office: 856-779-6915
Cell: 484-645-5598
Fax: 856-779-0719
Email: jacandidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:elselfe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Web: www.aeiginsurance.com
[cid:image002.png@01D35ED7.4FE40700]<https://www.facebook.com/AEIGinsurance> [cid:image003.png@01D35ED7.4FE40700] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/american-european-insurance-group-inc-/> [cid:image004.jpg@01D35ED7.4FE40700] <https://www.twitter.com/aeiginsurance>

Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachments contain confidential, proprietary, or privileged information and is intended only for the intended recipients. If you are not an intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late, or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version.