Jay,

I am a BIG fan/user of "subsystem routing by user".

It can all be done on the fly (carefully), with or without an iASP, and you
decide which jobs types are included/excluded. You can really clean-up and
take control of QSERVER and QSYSWRK. I've never had to take down or
restrict any LPAR to accomplish our configuration controls.

On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 4:08 PM Jay Vaughn <jeffersonvaughn@xxxxxxxxx>