From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Rob Berendt
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 9:51 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Hosted LPAR performance

The usual performance recommendations apply, like did you capture performance data before/after to do comparisons?

Did you capture any QHST data to compare job run times?
SELECT
L.FROM_JOB, L.MESSAGE_ID, L.MESSAGE_TIMESTAMP, R.MESSAGE_ID, R.MESSAGE_TIMESTAMP, INT(R.MESSAGE_TIMESTAMP - L.MESSAGE_TIMESTAMP) as YYYYMMDDHHMMSS FROM TABLE (QSYS2.HISTORY_LOG_INFO( START_TIME => CURRENT TIMESTAMP - 2 days
)) AS l
left outer join
TABLE (QSYS2.HISTORY_LOG_INFO(
START_TIME => CURRENT TIMESTAMP - 2 days
)) AS r
on l.from_job = r.from_job
where l.message_id = 'CPF1124' and r.message_id = 'CPF1164'
and l.from_user not like ('Q%')
order by 6 desc;